Manage the internal documentation web server.
This module provides functions for managing the Hammerspoon built-in documentation web server. Currently, this is the same documentation available in the Dash docset for Hammerspoon, but does not require third party software for viewing.
Future enhancements to this module under consideration include:
- Support for third-party modules to add to the documentation set at run-time
- Markdown/HTML based tutorials and How-To examples
- Documentation for the LuaSkin Objective-C Framework
- Lua Reference documentation
The intent of this sub-module is to provide as close a rendering of the same documentation available at the Hammerspoon Github site and Dash documentation as possible in a manner suitable for run-time modification so module developers can test out documentation additions without requiring a complete recompilation of the Hammerspoon source. As always, the most current and official documentation can be found at https://www.hammerspoon.org and in the official Hammerspoon Dash docset.
- Functions - API calls offered directly by the extension