||Returns a list of the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses for the specified interfaces, or all interfaces if no arguments are given.
- interface, ... - The interface names to return the IP addresses for. It should be specified as one of the following:
- one or more interface names, separated by a comma
- if the first argument is a table, it is assumes to be a table containing a list of interfaces and this list is used instead, ignoring any additional arguments that may be provided
- A table containing a list of the IP addresses for the interfaces as determined by the arguments provided.
- The order of the IP addresses returned is undefined.
- If no arguments are provided, then this function returns the same results as
hs.host.addresses, but does not block.