- mods - A table or a string containing (as elements, or as substrings with any separator) the keyboard modifiers required,
- which should be zero or more of the following:
- "cmd", "command" or "⌘"
- "ctrl", "control" or "⌃"
- "alt", "option" or "⌥"
- "shift" or "⇧"
- key - A string containing the name of a keyboard key (as found in [hs.keycodes.map](hs.keycodes.html#map) ), or a raw keycode number
- message - A string containing a message to be displayed via `hs.alert()` when the hotkey has been triggered, or nil for no alert
- pressedfn - A function that will be called when the hotkey has been pressed, or nil
- releasedfn - A function that will be called when the hotkey has been released, or nil
- repeatfn - A function that will be called when a pressed hotkey is repeating, or nil